It’s a huge honour to be the new President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams!
Drop in to my healing lucid dreaming video webinar, lifetime access $10. Click on the image to join in.
Top 10 tips for getting lucid
Is lucid dreaming dangerous?
Find out in this video.
The absolute nicest TV crew in the world came to my home for an in-depth lucid dreaming interview. We explored dreams,...read more
Friday 25th October - Monday 28th Oct 2019 Healing & Creativity Retreat - see the building perched on these...read more
A lucid dream is a dream in which you are conscious that you are dreaming. But there is way more to lucidity than this simple definition.
Deep Lucid Dreaming has been created to help you to wake up in your dreams and explore the deeper aspects of lucid dreaming.
Dr Clare Johnson, the site creator, is a lifelong lucid dreamer, the first person in the world to do a PhD on lucid dreaming as a creative tool, President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, and author of Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming; Dream Therapy (US title: Mindful Dreaming); and novels Breathing in Colour and Dreamrunner.
Enjoy exploring some of the many topics Deep Lucid Dreaming covers:
- How can I stop my nightmares?
- What are the pros and cons of lucid dream sex?
- Is an out of body experience the same as a lucid dream?
- How can I help my child with his/her nightmares?
- How can lucid dreaming help me to heal?
- Do I have a sleep disorder?
- How should I engage with lucid dream figures?
- How do time, space and physics work in lucid dreams?