Deep lucid dreaming for a profound nightlife
…and a happier, healthier waking life. Top 10 tips for getting lucid.
Why is lucid dreaming amazing?
What can we do when we get lucid in a dream and how does it really feel?
Is lucid dreaming dangerous?
Find out in this video.
Lucid dreaming begins when we know that we are dreaming while we are dreaming. Yet lucidity itself goes much deeper...read more
On this radio show, dream author Robert Moss and I chat about lucid trances, Bengal tigers, Llewellyn’s Complete Book...read more
A lucid dream is a dream in which you are conscious that you are dreaming. But there is way more to lucidity than this simple definition.
Deep Lucid Dreaming has been created to help you to wake up in your dreams and explore the deeper aspects of lucid dreaming.
Dr Clare Johnson, the site creator, is a lifelong lucid dreamer and the author of Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming, Dream Therapy, Breathing in Colour, and Dreamrunner.
Enjoy exploring some of the many topics Deep Lucid Dreaming covers:
- How can I stop my nightmares?
- What are the pros and cons of lucid dream sex?
- Is an out of body experience the same as a lucid dream?
- How can I help my child with his/her nightmares?
- How can lucid dreaming help me to heal?
- Do I have a sleep disorder?
- How should I engage with lucid dream figures?
- How do time, space and physics work in lucid dreams?