If you’d like to listen to over 19 hours of lucidity, the new audio book of The Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming should do the trick 🙂
Top 10 tips for getting lucid
A lucid dream is a dream in which you are conscious that you are dreaming. Dr Clare Johnson, creator of Deep Lucid Dreaming, is a lifelong lucid dreamer, the first person in the world to do a PhD on lucid dreaming as a creative tool, Past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, leader of Lucid Dreaming Ocean Retreats, and author of Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming; Dream Therapy; novels Breathing in Colour and Dreamrunner, The Art of Lucid Dreaming & The Art of Transforming Nightmares.
Enjoy exploring Deep Lucid Dreaming!
- How can I stop my nightmares?
- What are the pros and cons of lucid dream sex?
- Is an out of body experience the same as a lucid dream?
- How can I help my child with his/her nightmares?
- How can lucid dreaming help me to heal?
- Do I have a sleep disorder?
- How should I engage with lucid dream figures?
- How do time, space and physics work in lucid dreams?
Is lucid dreaming dangerous?
Find out in this video.
In this fun video interview, I get excited about the energy of dream animals and talk about how......read more
Film crews work transformative magic and create living dreams – first the Superpowers team turned my living room into a film set, then they turned me into a butterfly (or a spinning fairy?)read more
It was a huge honour to become President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams!
A TV crew based in LA and Taiwan made a three-part lucid dreaming show with me and it’s been translated into many languages.