Come along to my healing lucid dreaming webinar, click on the image above to join in!
Come to this fabulous 5-day dream extravaganza in Arizona! Click on image for more info
Top 10 tips for getting lucid
Is lucid dreaming dangerous?
Find out in this video.
Come along for this fun one-hour lucid dreaming seminar and learn about the potential of your own dreams. Live Q&A...read more
Have you ever created a collage from one of your dreams? Collages help us to explore our unconscious...read more
A lucid dream is a dream in which you are conscious that you are dreaming. But there is way more to lucidity than this simple definition.
Deep Lucid Dreaming has been created to help you to wake up in your dreams and explore the deeper aspects of lucid dreaming.
Dr Clare Johnson, the site creator, is a lifelong lucid dreamer, the first person in the world to do a PhD on lucid dreaming as a creative tool, and the author of Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming; Dream Therapy (US title: Mindful Dreaming); and novels Breathing in Colour and Dreamrunner.
Enjoy exploring some of the many topics Deep Lucid Dreaming covers:
- How can I stop my nightmares?
- What are the pros and cons of lucid dream sex?
- Is an out of body experience the same as a lucid dream?
- How can I help my child with his/her nightmares?
- How can lucid dreaming help me to heal?
- Do I have a sleep disorder?
- How should I engage with lucid dream figures?
- How do time, space and physics work in lucid dreams?